Monday, July 28, 2008

TTASFICST pt. III

3. When Pippen thinks that something is fun, (i.e. somebody throws a ball, spontaneous dancing) he tucks his lip curtains into his lower lip and it looks like he's trying to smile. I finally got a picture of it.


In other news, he may be dying.

Pippen thinks that anything on the floor made of paper or cardboard material is his. Unfortunately, while searching the grounds, he found a Raid Mosquito repellent thing that goes in the light socket to kill mosquitoes at night and we found him playing with it later. He had chewed it up so much that it turned from blue to white. We gave him two Tums last night in an attempt to curb the pain of the poison that's probably killing him inside.


He seems to be unaffected so far. Pippen's got a crazy effective immune system. If we can make it through tonight, I think he's going to be fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus he's not a mosquito.

mle said...

HAhahaha! I'm having so much fun reading your blog. "in other news, he may be dying" LOL!

I would love to meet up with you again sometime in our lifetime. I imagine hours of crippling laughter

sixoryx said...

I know! LOL